Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Run to the Diner


Matt and I ran to the Chicago Diner to meet Peter for Brunch. We left at roughly 9:30, stretched, and got there at roughly 10:30. Eric wasn't running because he had injured his...right 5th metatarsal, was it? Pete didn't run because...his ankles have been hurting him. Paula was in Springfield or something.
Running. I don't remember much, really, it wasn't that fun. Running when you haven't been running isn't that fun.
Right? Everyone knows that. But the FUNNY things was that Matt and I were matching:
Blue running shoes (now that I have my new Brooks).
Blue pants with white stripe(s) on the side. (he had one stripe, I had two)
White longsleeve shirts.
But not only that--we both had our Hustle up the Hancock white long sleeve shirts on!
And then Matt was going to order the same thing as me: Green "Eggs" (tofu) and Ham (fake meat), but decided against it and ordered the same thing as Peter instead (the French Toast Combo).
Hah!

No comments: