Monday, April 14, 2008

A blog?


Oh, hey, woah! I have a blog! I forgot.

Yea, so we did the marathon in Rome. And it was awesome. I should write something about that. And post some pictures.

And we did sprints for the first time last weekend. (I'm such a slow poke--but not for long!) I should write something that too.

And I have CSA (Angelic Organics) produce boxes coming this summer and I want to get into jarring, I have to do some research on that! And write about that. And I want to read more about keeping bees.

And I want to read more in general.

And I have...crap...what was it. Oh, yes, I decided my writing goal for this summer is to write, edit, re-edit, and submit a short story or first chapter to a writing contest this summer. By, let's say, the end of September. That seems like a totally reasonable and reachable goal.

And Eric and I have both decided to do the Steelhead Half Ironman Triathlon in August, I think mostly because we can't let either of us get one up on the other. (Or he not anymore than me, he's 3 marathons ahead of me--I have to catch up!) So there'll be plenty to write about that.

Also on the athletic agenda: Batavia Sprint Triathlon in June, Proud to Run in June, 56 mile training ride in July, Chicago Marathon in October

And also I'm thinking about doing Aikido and/or Taiji and there'll be things to say about that.

And I want to make a Vegan Lemon Cheesecake, and that's definitely important enough to talk about.

:)


No comments: