Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happiness is


Things that have made me happy in the last 24 hours:

-Deciding not to do the marathon in October--that running sucks--and then going running, and loving the hell out of it! Yay for not feeling pressure to do something.

-Deciding to take Thursday off from work to go visit a peach orchard in Michigan to maybe find some writing inspiration maybe do some drawing.

-Finding Vegan English muffins at Trader Joe's and knowing that I'll try them with Cashew & Macadamia Nut Butter tomorrow morning. And I'll drink some TJ's grapefruit juice too!

-Licking my fingers after eating Trader Joe's Savory Rice Crackers--yummy salt!

-Going to Aikido class, then coming home to my kittens. I love looking forward to seeing the little monster heads at the end of my days.

-Putting on comfortable Thai yoga pants, listening to Kate Rusby, drinking a Sam Adams, and reading Harry Potter...which I'm about to do again...so far I love book 7!

:)

No comments: