Monday, August 25, 2008

Harry Potter Obsession Continues

I finished book 6! (Half-blood Prince) SO GOOD!!! I think it took me two days? I'm thinking about waiting to start book 7 for a day or two, to give me some time to be in my life. I wonder if I'll be able to resist. But, really, I should fold my laundry at least before I crack book 7.

This is what my kittens have to say:

Bodhi: Sig! Hold still, I'm trying to clean you
Sig: Stop it, I'm trying to bit your neck
Bodhi: Noooo, Siiiiiig, stop it, I neeeed to liiiiiiiiick you baaaaack.
Sig: Rar-rar, I'm biting you

Cat casualities today:

-1 roll of toilet paper, slaughtered on the bathroom floor (Sig)
-a lamp had a near death experience (Sig)
-Bodhi jumped into her water dish and spilled water eeeeeverywhere

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

I see you've mastered and understand the kitten dialect. :)

One of my favorite things to do when I had my kitty is put ice cubes in dish full of water. Oh the excitement!! If you do this make there are plenty of towels handy. ha ha!