Thursday, May 21, 2009

Goodbye, Bedsores. Hello, Happiness!

After three nights sleeping on the floor and getting progressively less sleep, and after developing a not-completely unfounded fear of bed sores, I decided to take Sara up on her offer of her air mattress.  I have six (6!! Am I counting??) nights left in Chicago, and at the sleep-reduction rate I was going, I'd be getting negative sleep by the time I was leaving, and arriving in Peoria as some sort of battered bride of Frankenstein.  That would not do. 

OH, WHAT SWEET HEAVEN!!!  What divinity!!  Be still your breath and behold this beautiful sight:

If you have never slept on the floor before for consecutive nights and then laid down on an air mattress, you do not know what bliss I'm experiencing right now.   Thank you, Sara, thank you for alleviating my bed sore concerns, for preserving my sanity, for not allowing the dreaded floor to thrash the great massage I got this afternoon...    Thank you.

No comments: