Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another fun running day!

Yesterday's Workout:

-0.6 mile (I heard it was) warmup run down to the "Goose Loop." The Goose Loop is a D-shaped paved loop down by the river just south of the Komat'su plant. It's called the Goose Loop because it's a very popular hang out place for Canada Geese, and they leave lots of presents on the track. Running near the lake though is nice because there's a big of a breeze.
-15 minutes of 1/4 mile repeats w/ partner, with walking breaks
-5 minute water/rest
-15 minutes of 1/4 mile repeats
-0.6 mile cool down (uphill) run. Nothing like a cool down uphill run. :) I LOVE the hills here! Beat that one, Chicago. Also, these runners are really friendly. Which is to be expected as they are runners AND Peorian.

Total: 3.2-ish miles

I was beet red again when I got home. Yes, I am a competitive recreational jogger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.